Here is what you get:
- 5800 NexGen mill fitted with saddle oiler, stepper motor mounts and
couplers on X-, Y- and Z-axes.
- Brand New Dell Laptop +
Windows 10 + MACH4 software with life long license installed!
- 3 dual shaft stepper motors with 1-5/8" hand wheels on rear shaft.
PN 8760 Drivers, power supply and cables installed with 4
axes drive: X, Y, Z and A. (Add optional 4th axis rotary table, P/N 8730).
- Free Linux OS CD + EMC 4-axis control software CD will be included as
well (in case you wish to install it on another PC)
seamlessly with the Sherline 8760 CNC controller.
Standard equipment for the model
8500 (8510 metric) mill includes:
- A powerful 90V DC motor with
electronic speed controller
- 18″ mill base with Y-axis
- 2.75″ (70 mm) x 18.0″ (457 mm)
extended mill table with two T-slots
- 7″ x 13″ tooling plate
- 15″ (63mm) extended column bed
- Extra-rigid column base
- 2-1/2″ (63mm) adjustable “zero”
handwheel on the Z-axis and 2″
(51mm) adjustable “zero” handwheels
on the X- and Y-axes mounted on the
3072 ¼” Jacobs
drill chuck w/ key, #1 Morse arbor
- Oil reservoirs on the X-, Y- and
- Pulleys, drive belt, three
hexagonal keys, spindle bars, gib
removal tool, eight-foot three-wire
power cord, and instruction manual.
- Available with red handwheels
report if you find errors on this page